Friday, October 2, 2009

The 9 Tragic Suicides of Hello Kitty


.


"Before police could break down the door to her bedroom where she had barricaded herself, Hello Kitty took her own life using her custom pink Remington Model 1100 shotgun. Hello Kitty was pronounced dead on the morning of August 30th 2003 at 12:52 am."


A random game of Google Image Search led me to this charming series, The 9 Tragic Suicides of Hello Kitty, by Los Angeles artist Thom Foolery. All the classic self-obliteration methods are included: from hanging, to drowning, to everybody's favourite -- electrocution! Each "suicide" scene is supported by a detailed account of poor Hello Kitty's demise.

It would have been nice to have seen Death by Stereo included here, but alas, kitties only have but 9 lives.

9 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

I blame Bad Madtz Maru!

Kitty LeClaw said...

I agree, that d00d is a total Ma-douche!

Price said...

When I first read this comment, I thought that you meant you wanted Death By Stereo to commit suicide.

Great find though! Cross-posting to come :-)

Kitty LeClaw said...

Death by Stereo can live... for now. They've passed through my local music scene a couple of times, and after checking out their set, I had to watch The Lost Boys immediately afterward. I believe in paying homage where homage is due.

aunt john said...

I bet that little bitch Deery-Lou drove her to the brink.

Kitty LeClaw said...

Aunt John: It's a tragic chain. That piece of shit butterfly has blood on its wings, too.

PunkinElf said...

Hilarious! And for a kitty shelter!

Organic Meatbag said...

Awesome, I've been wanting to see her on the business end of a shotgun for a lonnnnng time...

Kitty LeClaw said...

Giftmas came a little early this year!